The wellbeing of our clients and team is our top priority. We have made a few changes to your salon experience to ensure your visit is a safe and enjoyable one.
Before we see you:
- For the safety of everyone in the salon please do not attend your appointment if you are experiencing any Covid 19 symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has.
- If you are experiencing symptoms or been in close contact with someone who has we will reschedule you to a future appointment (Any deposit paid can be moved over)
- Please arrive at your appointment by yourself and on time
- Please bring minimal belongings with you
- Take a seat in our waiting area outside the salon and wait for us to call you in
- In line with current government guidelines, you will be required to wear a face-covering for the duration of your appointment
- When we invite you in you will be asked to sanitise your hands before we seat you
Keeping you safe:
- Our team will be wearing visors and type II face masks during your service
- All sections and equipment will be sterilised in between each appointment – we have extended appointment times to prioritise this
- We are limiting the amount of people in the salon at all times. You will only come into close contact with your stylist and they will not provide services to any other client during your visit
- We are using single use biodegradable bamboo towels and will provide each client with a freshly laundered gown
- Unfortunately we cannot provide clients with magazines at the moment
Despite the new restrictions we hope you still have a thoroughly enjoyable experience with us!
Ready to book your appointment?
You can find us at:
Brighton Open Market,
Tuesday – Saturday